I would like to help resolve "Problem Serializing Validateable due to non-Serializable class..."

Edward Delaney

Feb 12, 2018, 7:43:31 PM2/12/18
to Grails Dev Discuss
Hi,.
I've worked with Grails for a long time and ran into this issue just recently. It appears to be well documented here:
I can duplicate the issue using the code attached to the issue by simply calling validate() on the object before attempting to serialize it.

I have not contributed to the Grails project before. I'm just planning to start digging into the code tomorrow, but if anyone on the  Grails team can offer guidance it would be greatly appreciated.

This issue is preventing us from serializing objects for JMS send operations.
 Thanks
Ed Delaney