Grails 2.5.4

Rob DiPietro

Feb 19, 2016, 7:04:51 PM2/19/16
to Grails Dev Discuss
Hi,

I was curious if anyone on the Grails team could speak to whether Grails 2.5.4 is still a planned release, and if so if there's any idea of when that might be available. Additionally, if it is still coming what version of Groovy is expected to be bundled. I'm hoping that if all the stars are aligned and 2.5.4 is still forthcoming that it'll pickup Groovy 2.4.6 which appears to be near a potential release: http://www.groovy-lang.org/mailing-lists.html#nabble-td5731232

Thanks for any help and for all of your hard work!

Regards,

Rob DiPietro