Grails freelancers in Sweden

Mikael Andersson

Mar 9, 2015, 5:01:50 PM3/9/15
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I'm looking for a Freelancer to do some work (most likely re-occurring) on a Grails app, need the dev to be from and based in Sweden though. As well as a kick-ass Grails developer ; )

If you are one of those or know where I might be able to find one please let me know.

Cheers
Micke

Claes Svensson

Mar 10, 2015, 7:34:16 AM3/10/15
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi Micke,

I'm a Grails freelance developer (5 years experience) located in Sweden. I have my hands quite full, but feel free to contact me anyhow if you want. Contact details can be found at claessvensson.com.

/Claes

Göran Ehrsson

Mar 10, 2015, 5:26:30 PM3/10/15
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com
Hej Micke,

I've been a full time self-employed Grails developer since 2009. Based east of Stockholm. But just like Claes I have my hands quite full right now.
However I'm always interested to get in contact with Swedish Grails projects and developers.

Feel free to contact me.

Regards,

/Göran

Mikael Andersson

Mar 11, 2015, 2:44:49 AM3/11/15
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com
Thanks guys.

Glad to hear there are a few of you around and thanks for the github link, I will check that out.

The urgency behind me reaching out looking for help has gone away to some extent, putting your contact details in a safe place for future use.

Thanks again!
micke