JQuery and JAWR -Grails 3 plugin-required

Ganesh raghavan

Feb 11, 2016, 2:16:34 AM2/11/16
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We are upgrading our application from Grails 2 to Grails 3.We are using these plugins in Grails2 application.
We are not able to find the Grails3 plugins for JAWR and JQuery .
This becomes a stumbling block for us to proceed further.

Kindly clarify if these plugins are really needed for migrating to Grails3 or these plugins are not used anymore.
It would be of great help if somebody could help me on this issue.

Thank you,
Ganesh

Graeme Rocher

Feb 18, 2016, 3:05:33 AM2/18/16
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com
jquery plugin is not needed, just declare jquery as an asset pipeline asset.

JAWR needs to be ported, sounds like you may be volunteering? ;-)

Cheers
Graeme