[ANN] Groovy 2.3.9

Guillaume Laforge

Dec 19, 2014, 10:12:21 AM12/19/14
to Groovy User, dev, anno...@groovy.codehaus.org, grails-de...@googlegroups.com, cae...@googlegroups.com, gae...@googlegroups.com, spockfr...@googlegroups.com, GPars Users, us...@griffon.codehaus.org, gradl...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

As an early Christmas present, the Groovy team is happy to release a Groovy 2.3.9 update.

It’s also the opportunity for us to wish you all pretty Groovy holidays!

Groovy 2.3.9 is essentially a bug fix release in our official stable branch.

We’re also planning on releasing a first release candidate of Groovy 2.4 very soon, with a goal to release the final version in January, once we’re happy with the stability and feedback from the community.

You can read the Groovy 2.3.9 release notes to learn more about the tickets closed, and head over to the download section of the beta Grooy website to get the latest and greatest bits on your computer!

Thanks a lot for all your contributions and support!

Keep on groovy-ing, and groovy holidays.

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager