jar in lib folder not loading in 2.5.0

Pascal DeMilly

Apr 18, 2015, 1:23:36 PM4/18/15
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com
I have a legacy jdbc driver in lib that I can't get to load except if I add it manually to -cp when running grails

grails -cp  myjdbc.jar run-app

I tried grails compile --refresh-dependencies as a possible solution but nothing happened

Thx

Pascal

Mihai Glonț

Apr 19, 2015, 5:16:25 AM4/19/15
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com
Grails uses Maven for dependency resolution, so I think you have to use the Maven way - if you can't find that driver in mavenCentral, perhaps there is a company-wide nexus/artifactory instance where you can publish that jar.

I hope this helps.

Mihai.

Sergio Michels

Apr 23, 2015, 8:00:02 PM4/23/15
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com
Can you publish it to your local maven repository? The same process is done to Oracle private drivers, for example.

--
Sérgio Michels