Grails 3.2.9 Angular Profile: Deploy all to a war?

已查看 163 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Nathan Dunn

未读,
2017年5月11日 15:12:092017/5/11
收件人 Grails Dev Discuss

I love the new angular profile with Grails 3.2.X, but was wondering what the preferred method of deployment into a war file was.

I can copy stuff from the client/dist directory to the various parts of the server directory.  I was wondering what folks preferred method for doing this might be (I'm sure the method is the same for react or angular1).

Thank you.

Nathan Dunn

未读,
2017年5月11日 18:32:192017/5/11
收件人 Grails Dev Discuss

Christoph Langer

未读,
2018年3月20日 06:56:482018/3/20
收件人 Grails Dev Discuss
I found a different approach i use for grails2 till now to deploy several html projects (angular projects) to one appserver
if you add this to the build.gradle of the server the client will be included. however you have to make sure that it is built correct before.

war {
from '../client/dist'
}

this keeps the benefits of having 2 directories and client and server separated
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子