dynamic scaffolding for second controller is wrongly directing to the other controller, why?

Abdul Mateen Shah

Mar 23, 2017, 10:33:10 AM3/23/17
to Grails Dev Discuss
I am quite new to grails and am stuck up at the following conundrum:
I am using domain model
Customer that hasMany Orders
There is also Product domain model
Orders and Product have many to many relationship

When I add dynamic scaffolding to CustomerController, it works find, but when I add dynamic scaffolding to ProductController, its listing shows "New Customer" instead of "New Orders" and when I click this link the following error pops up

I am totally lost as to why this is the case with me, I am trying my utmost to follow the grails docs.

Zachary Klein

Mar 29, 2017, 1:58:33 AM3/29/17
to Grails Dev Discuss
Is your code on Github? The screenshot doesn't really give much info without seeing the controller and views in question.

Also, how are you "adding" the dynamic scaffolding?