最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Brandon Wagner

未読、
2014/08/04 16:01:062014/08/04
To: grails-de...@googlegroups.com
I recently upgraded an application I work on to Grails 2.4.2 from 2.2.5. I have an issue where a hasMany relationship is not being persisted to the join table. I can see the collection after params binding, but it does not persist to the join table (all other fields are). There's nothing in hasErrors and validation passed (there is a not nullable on the collection). I've been stuggling with this issue for a while and still haven't been able to fix. If any one has ideas that would be great.

I've also posted a bounty on stackoverflow for 150 reps (you can go there to get more information on my specific issue as well).

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件