grails 3 tag library code

joe.k...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2016, 10:52:39 AM10/24/16
to Grails Dev Discuss
Can someone tell me where to find the grails 3 code for the SortableColumn Tag Library? I downloaded the core and do not see it that code and I heard I that the code was broken up into lots smaller projects.  I would like to see if my enhancements to add a tooltip would be accepted as a pull request.
Thanks,
Joe Knudsen

Burt Beckwith

Oct 24, 2016, 11:05:22 AM10/24/16
to Grails Dev Discuss
I'm not sure why it's in this particular taglib class, but it doesn't matter that much since all the tags are in the same namespace: https://github.com/grails/grails-core/blob/master/grails-plugin-gsp/src/main/groovy/org/grails/plugins/web/taglib/UrlMappingTagLib.groovy#L248

Burt

joe.k...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2016, 2:54:05 PM10/26/16
to Grails Dev Discuss