org.grails.profiles:base:3.1.3 declares and invalid dependency on parent profile

José Vilmar Estácio de Souza

Mar 10, 2016, 10:49:33 AM3/10/16
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi all.
Please forgive me if this is not the correct list to place this problem.

I've grails 3.1.3 installed in a VM created by vagrant.
After I create an aplication I do a cd to folder where my application was created and I try to execute the grails command.

After I type grails and press enter I receive the following error:

dependencies ':profile' [22m [1m > Resolving dependencies 'detachedConfiguration17' [22m [51D [0K [35D [0K [1;31m| Error [22;39mError occurred running Grails CLI: Profile [org.grails.profiles:base:3.1.3] declares and invalid dependency on parent profile [org.grails.profiles:base:3.1.3] (Use --stacktrace to see the full trace)

Two observations:

1. If I do the same thing in my host machine the problem doesn't happen.
2. If I use grails 3.1.2 in the vm machine the problem does not happen.

Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks.

--
José
        Vilmar, Telefones: 21 2555-2650 e 21 98868-0859, Skype: jvilmar

José Vilmar Estácio de Souza

Mar 10, 2016, 12:39:35 PM3/10/16
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com
One more information regarding this problem.

Before I run grails 3.1.3, if I edit build.gradle and change:
profile "org.grails.profiles:web:3.1.3"
profile "org.grails.profiles:web:3.1.2"

The problem doesn't happen too.

Ronny Løvtangen

Mar 10, 2016, 1:34:33 PM3/10/16
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com
It’s a bug in 3.1.3: https://github.com/grails/grails-core/issues/9759
It’s fixed in 3.1.4 which is said to be released soon.

Ronny

On 03/10/2016 12:52 PM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
[...]

<Mail Attachment.png>

<vilmar.png>

José Vilmar Estácio de Souza

Mar 10, 2016, 2:30:54 PM3/10/16