Permission to publish grails-encryption plugin?

Joshua Moore

Mar 24, 2015, 4:55:32 AM3/24/15
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
  I thought I should ask before doing so, but do I need to submit a request via submitPlugin for permission to publish this plugin since it's already been added to the portal for 2.x? We are preparing a 2.1 version which is 2.3+ compatible.

Graeme Rocher

Mar 24, 2015, 7:11:28 AM3/24/15
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com
If you haven't published it before then yes

Graeme Rocher

Joshua Moore

Mar 24, 2015, 8:47:16 PM3/24/15
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com