grails logical delete

Praneeth Reddy

Aug 16, 2018, 12:33:46 AM8/16/18
to Grails Dev Discuss
Grails logical delete is a good option to perform soft delete on entities.Let me explain the issue which i am facing

1.I implemented my domain class User with  LogicalDelete<User>
2.If i retrieve the user list, its filtering the deleted objects by default and giving the list.

3.Now i have one more class called UserRole which contains user and role.
4.When i am trying to get the users from UserRole objects, the delete filtering is not happening by default

def result = UserRole.findAll {
role == "ROLE_USER"
}.collect { it.user }

result includes deleted objects also.

Now my question is how can i perform deleted objects filtering from other objects which contains User object (by enabling the default delete filtering )

Except mentioning the property (deleted = false)
Message has been deleted