Allpay grails 2 plugin

MEI George

Apr 22, 2016, 12:04:56 AM4/22/16
to Grails Dev Discuss
Hello,

my plugin is ready, but when grails publish-plugin get error message

| Plugin packaged grails-allpay-0.1.zip
| Plugin packaged grails-allpay-0.1.zip
| POM generated: /Users/george/work/grails-allpay-plugin/target/pom.xml
WARN: No SCM provider installed.
Publishing to Grails Central
Publishing to http://grails.org/api/v1.0/publish/allpay/0.1
| Error Failed to publish plugin: Permission denied

Graeme Rocher

Apr 29, 2016, 3:43:06 AM4/29/16
to grails-de...@googlegroups.com
did you request permission to publish the plugin?

Graeme Rocher

George Mei

Apr 29, 2016, 6:18:36 AM4/29/16
to Grails Dev Discuss
Yes, i didn't request permission to publish the plugin

How can i do? is  request permission in Grails Dev Discuss?

Thank you

Graeme Rocher於 2016年4月29日星期五 UTC+8下午3時43分06秒寫道: