Transfer of grails 2 plugin publish rights to a co-worker at my company.

Shane Riddell

Oct 31, 2016, 8:58:44 AM10/31/16
to Grails Dev Discuss
I'm the publishing contact for https://grails.org/plugin/restful-api.

Maintenance of the Grails 2.x version is passing to one of my colleagues; access to the github repo is already sorted out (since it's just a different group of devs within our company doing the ongoing work, there's no need to fork the repo).

I am hoping to transfer the ownership on the plugin portal site to him so he can publish directly instead of going through me.  Is there a procedure available to transfer ownership on the plugin site?

Thanks

Burt Beckwith

Oct 31, 2016, 10:21:38 AM10/31/16
to Grails Dev Discuss