Waypoints names

Nikola S

Apr 27, 2021, 1:34:07 PM4/27/21
to GPS Essentials
Hi, first hello to everyone!!!
I'm using this app for a long time now, and I can say it's the best app for my needs, by far!

Recently I noticed a small problem or glitch or something I'm doing wrong.

When using Google earth map every waypoint on the map in the name section  says  "waypoint" but in the edit menu it's Ok and it shows the actual name of the waypoint....

20210427_192258.jpg
Screenshot_20210427-192232_GPS Essentials.jpg

Parma

Apr 27, 2021, 7:51:21 PM4/27/21
to gpsess...@googlegroups.com
boa noite!
percebi esse erro no meu também...sumiu o nome na tela do mapa

Nikola S

May 12, 2021, 12:22:56 PM5/12/21
to GPS Essentials
Any thoughts on this?

José António Crispim

Jun 2, 2021, 6:23:19 AM6/2/21
to GPS Essentials
The same happens with me. No more waypoints names, just "waypoint"!