decode form data against schema

Shivaram Mysore

Jul 18, 2019, 3:52:19 PM7/18/19
to Gorilla web toolkit
If I have a custom web form generated (not using Go or Gorilla) using my_schema and now when the form is submitted, I want to parseForm, validate and store per my_schema.  How can I use Gorilla schema towards the same?  Any examples would be greatly helpful.

Thanks

Matt S

Jul 18, 2019, 6:04:05 PM7/18/19
to goril...@googlegroups.com
Would you be able to file an issue with what your have tried so far at

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 2:52 PM Shivaram Mysore <shivara...@gmail.com> wrote:
If I have a custom web form generated (not using Go or Gorilla) using my_schema and now when the form is submitted, I want to parseForm, validate and store per my_schema.  How can I use Gorilla schema towards the same?  Any examples would be greatly helpful.

Thanks

Shivaram Mysore

Jul 18, 2019, 7:47:54 PM7/18/19
to goril...@googlegroups.com