Gorilla Mux and FastCGI

Ryan Quinn

Sep 8, 2019, 10:04:35 PM9/8/19
to Gorilla web toolkit
I'm having some issues getting Gorilla Mux and FastCGI to work together. This was working several weeks ago when I started this, and now it's not, which is leaving me stumped.

The mux code works fine when I'm using the Go webserver, but I get "404 page not found" when I try to access the fcgi binary on the host system. What is that I'm missing? Should I look at another router to use with FastCGI?

Here is the problematic code using mux's HandleFunc().

This code is working using http.HandleFunc().

Details:
- Host: dreamhost
- FCGI module: mod_fastcgi
- Go: go version go1.12.9

Matt S

Sep 8, 2019, 10:16:13 PM9/8/19
to goril...@googlegroups.com
Can you open a new issue on GitHub against the issue template?

Ryan Quinn

Sep 9, 2019, 12:31:48 PM9/9/19
to goril...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I can do that. I will be later this evening before I can get to it though.

Ryan Quinn

From a remote field phone