DisclosurePanel

naaser ahmed

May 22, 2019, 1:59:16 AM5/22/19
to GWT Users
Hello,

I am trying to make my website compatible with Accessibility and running into "Links must have discernible text" error. On inspecting, the error is being generated by Links being generated by Disclosure Panel. The link being created is this -- "<a href="javascript:void(0);" style="display: block;" class="header"></a>". Can someone please let me know how I can add title to the link.

I appreciate all the help.

Rob Newton

May 22, 2019, 2:14:34 AM5/22/19
to GWT Users
When you create the DisclosurePanel you can provide the text for the header:

DisclosurePanel(java.lang.String headerText)