Sporadic 404 error. Sporadic Black Screen

Srikanth dev

May 22, 2019, 8:34:59 AM5/22/19
to GWT Users
I am using GWT client 2.7 in my application for window handling. We are having 2 issues.

1. Some users getting sporadic 404 error. After closing the window,clearing cache and cookies, and open the new instance will clear the issue.

seems like its not registering base url.
We are using ie browser running compatibility view mode.

2. Another issue we are getting is black screen. It looks like after working for some time window getting black screen,it looks like GWT client not ready.

I appreciate any help on this.