Domino UI kit coding question

pavel....@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2021, 4:24:50 AM4/17/21
to GWT Users
Hi all,

As I understand domino guys read this form
So, after playing with domino UI I have noticed that code looks a little bit noisy because on every step I have to write appendChild.

Didn't you consider defining appentChild as a method with an arbitrary number of arguments?

public T appendChild(Node...node)

In such a case, the code will look cleaner (screenshot is attached)

2021-04-17 10_22_23.png

lofid...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2021, 2:30:05 PM4/19/21
to GWT Users
You should write your comments directly on DominoKit Gitter chat: https://gitter.im/DominoKit/domino

Hope this helps...

ahmad bawa3neh

Apr 19, 2021, 2:34:02 PM4/19/21
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Actually this can be implemented but it is not as simple as it looks because of the overloaded methods, it is worth looking into, so a github issue would be the right way to go.