BPM designer

David

Sep 16, 2019, 8:44:00 AM9/16/19
to GWT Users
I am assigned to develop BPM designer. I like to use GWT to achieve it. But I can not find good GWT library to achieve it. I like to hear your recommendation.

Thanks,

David

Rogelio Flores

Sep 17, 2019, 1:06:37 PM9/17/19
to GWT Users
I think you need to be a bit more specific. What exactly are you looking for? What kind of library? What specific things do you want this library to do? And BPM stands for "Business Process Modeling"? Looks like Red Hat's jBPM uses GWT and it's open source.

Marteijn Nouwens

Sep 18, 2019, 1:23:56 AM9/18/19
to GWT Users
I thnks smartgwt offers that but there are other libraries around. I uses lienzo-charts code but you would nee to update that. It's a bit old.

Maikel Angueira Inouye

Sep 18, 2019, 12:15:39 PM9/18/19
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I am implementing a BPM tool (https://www.appollo-systems.com). Our team use a graphical library(propetary) called YFiles.

Best Regards,

Alex Porcelli

Sep 27, 2019, 1:02:13 PM9/27/19
to GWT Users
I'm part of the engineering group that builds a designer in GWT. Please check the following references:

And here is our recent announcement:

Regards,
Alex Porcelli

David

Oct 5, 2019, 10:02:28 PM10/5/19
to GWT Users
Alex,

Did you use GWT and Lienzo-core to build these new tools

Alex Porcelli

Oct 6, 2019, 11:03:37 AM10/6/19
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Yes, the designer is all GWT using Lienzo; we have a few abstraction layers, lowest is Lienzo followed by Stunner.

Regards,
Alex

Alex Porcelli
http://porcelli.me