com.google.gwt.jsonp.client.TimeoutException

medasani kesavi

Aug 7, 2019, 8:47:52 PM8/7/19
to GWT Users
Hi

I have an existing GWT application which is interacting with GIS Maps

It works well in Websphere and Jetty.However when i try to migrate the application to weblogic I am receiving the below application

com.google.gwt.jsonp.client.TimeoutException: Timeout while calling ***/MapServer?f=json

My service call is as below

 'http://****/MapServer?f=json&callback=__gwt_jsonp__.P0.onSuccess'

Can I please get some pointers on this

I tries to increase the time out and could see some maps are loading however there is still issue with many other maps.

Dont see this as pure timeout as it Works in other servers as is

Please assist

Thanks in Advance
Kesavi

Jens

Aug 8, 2019, 3:14:45 AM8/8/19
to GWT Users
Well just open the browser dev tools and take a look at the http requests the browser does. If your MapServer request does not finish quickly as expected you should investigate your server side implementation. If it does finish quickly but you still get a timeout exception, then the server response might not be wrapped by the provided callback function name and thus the onSuccess method is never called.

-- J.

medasani kesavi

Aug 9, 2019, 12:02:42 AM8/9/19
to GWT Users
Hi Jen
Thanks for the quick reply

we could very clearly see that request is successful however wrapping is not

But same wrapping is successful with jetty

If I increase the timeout again some part is successful. As this is related to maps and huge data is transferred for every layer, we could see only some layers are good and some are failing with below exception

Why is this happening in weblogic and what should i do to get the wrapping done

medasani kesavi

Aug 9, 2019, 12:32:45 AM8/9/19
to GWT Users

For some maps I could see it didn't finish quickly too. Its 200 with no data. See atatched image for details
Capture.JPG