Spring dependency-check' is not allowed to appear in element 'bean'

iweb Appe

Aug 10, 2022, 9:47:20 AM8/10/22
to GWT Users

I am using a gwt app and when I upgraded spring from 2.X to 5X I get this error when I deploy on jetty

<bean id="demo.sessionFactory"
    class = "org.springframework.oring.hibernate5.LocalSessionFactoryBean"
    abstract="false" lazy-init="defaullt" autowire="default"
    dependency-check="default">
    <property name="hibernateProperties">
        <ref bean="demo.hibernateProperties"/>
    </property>
</bean>

I made sure to change the xsd file version to 2.5 but I still get the error.

iweb Appe

Aug 10, 2022, 9:50:38 AM8/10/22
to GWT Users
the error is the same as the title

Spring dependency-check' is not allowed to appear in element 'bean'

lofid...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2022, 3:22:19 PM9/8/22
to GWT Users
You should separate the Spring project and the GWT project... That's the best way so that you could update each projects with their dependencies as you wish.

Remember GWT projects only need the Jar dependencies in compile / test time. In runtime they are just JavaScript 😀

Hope this helps!