A new article about GWT and IndexedDB with well known Design Patterns

lofid...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2020, 6:11:24 PM10/28/20
to GWT Users
A new article about GWT and IndexedDB with known Design Patterns, enjoy reading: http://bit.ly/GwtIndexedDBDesignPatterns

Enjoy reading, thanks.
Lofi

Juan Pablo Gardella

Oct 29, 2020, 7:05:15 AM10/29/20
to GWT Users
Thanks Lofi!!

Thomas Broyer

Oct 29, 2020, 8:54:13 AM10/29/20
to GWT Users

On Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 11:11:24 PM UTC+1, lofid...@gmail.com wrote:
A new article about GWT and IndexedDB with known Design Patterns, enjoy reading: http://bit.ly/GwtIndexedDBDesignPatterns

Shouldn't your repository be async? Maybe returning promises?
(fwiw, I use https://github.com/jakearchibald/idb in JS which makes IndexedDB much easier to use, particularly with async/await; but even without async/await, such as GWT, promises are great, with Promise.all() to easily do things in parallel and wait for all of them to finish)

lofid...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2020, 9:50:20 AM10/29/20
to GWT Users
@Gardella: your welcome

@Thomas: thanks a lot for the info. I'm not expert in IndexedDB but yes... I've to learn that and I could try that in the next article 😀😉

Lofi

Velusamy Velu

Oct 29, 2020, 9:51:21 AM10/29/20
to GWT Users
Not sure that leads anywhere. I'm interested in that article and followed the trail. Medium asked me to login with my Google account or FB account. I chose one, signed up and logged in but that article couldn't be found.

lofid...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2020, 9:56:27 AM10/29/20
to GWT Users

Michael Conrad

Oct 30, 2020, 8:16:51 AM10/30/20
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
medium wants money if you have viewed at least 3 articles for the month

Lars

Oct 30, 2020, 2:12:01 PM10/30/20
to GWT Users
Simple remove all the website data (from medium), so cookies and local storage, and try again :-)