GWT 3rd party framework for Grid layout

vinod kumar

Jul 12, 2023, 3:12:35 AM7/12/23
to GWT Users
Hi All,

I am looking for a 3rd party framework which provides Grid layout option where we can arrange the components(table, graph etc...) in a column or row format (eg: https://codesandbox.io/s/draggable-resizable-dashboard-zf3hx). Please share such framework details.

Thanks,
Vinod

eric73

Jul 12, 2023, 9:13:58 AM7/12/23
to GWT Users

Rafat J. Al-Barouki

Jul 12, 2023, 1:24:02 PM7/12/23
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
You can check domino UI

https://github.com/DominoKit/domino-ui

Best regards,
Rafat Al-Barouki
Co-Founder
Dominokit

vinod kumar

Jul 13, 2023, 1:16:49 AM7/13/23
to GWT Users
Sorry, i think i need get some more clarity in my query. Tables(grid) and graphs are already developed using GWT where as now the plan is to create a dashboard using those components as similar to following link https://codesandbox.io/s/draggable-resizable-dashboard-zf3hx. Here the challenge is arranging those components. on the dashboard user can move the components and arrange and re-size them. actually i am looking a 3rd party framework for arranging layout functionality in a grid manner. following link https://codesandbox.io/s/draggable-resizable-dashboard-zf3hx components we can move and arrange it and its been created in react. looking for a similar one.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks Eric & Rafat your inputs.

Thanks,
Vinod