Oauth2 OpenID Connect

Paul French

Aug 8, 2019, 12:17:25 PM8/8/19
to GWT Users
I've googled about and can't find any recent posts on a GWT library that supports OAuth2 and OpenID connect.

Is there one?

Cheers

Freddy Boucher

Aug 8, 2019, 9:56:31 PM8/8/19
to GWT Users
Hi Paul,

I cloned gwt-oauth2 library long time ago and I updated it to support my needs (Google and Facebook Oauth2).

It's not published to Maven Central so you have to build it by yourself `mvn clean install`

Cheers

Paul French

Aug 9, 2019, 9:31:26 AM8/9/19
to GWT Users
Cheers, I'll use your repo as a starting point.

Freddy Boucher

Aug 9, 2019, 9:34:33 AM8/9/19
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
OK I will add a sample project module tomorrow so it will be easier to see how to use it

Paul French

Freddy Boucher

Aug 11, 2019, 2:43:37 AM8/11/19
to GWT Users
Hi Paul,

I've just pushed my changes to master branch that include a new sample module: https://github.com/freddyboucher/gwt-oauth2
It's automatically deployed at: https://gwt-oauth2.appspot.com/

I'm going to add the new Apple OAuth2 Sign-In button in the next days in the sample module but first I have to update the core library to support parameters callback (vs hash currently).

And I'm also going to publish the lib to Maven Central this week.

Cheers

Freddy Boucher

Aug 14, 2019, 12:14:56 AM8/14/19
to GWT Users