GWT goodies!

Hristo Stoyanov

Oct 17, 2019, 1:56:27 PM10/17/19
to GWT Users
Hello all,
I have been maintaining a few GWT projects, mostly JsInterop wrappers around popular and useful JS libs that I think others can find useful. All is Apache 2.0 licensed, at various state of maturity. Contributions welcome!

GWT goodies

This repository provides GWT/JSInterop/JACL wrappers for useful and popular JS libraries and utility projects. All projects are Apache 2.0 licensed, contributions are welcome!

JS-Cookie

A wrapper for JS Cookie JS library for easy handling of cookies. More ...

Tabulator

A wrapper for the Tabulator JS grid component. More ...

Stripe

A Stripe API wrapper. More ...

UIKIT

A wrapper for the very nice UiKit web site framework. More ...

reCaptcha

A wrapper for Google reCaptcha. More ...

JWT

A JWT wrapper for various providers (Auth0 for now, Okta and Keycloak to come ...) More ...

Utils

Utility code used in some of the other modules More ...

Rob Newton

Oct 17, 2019, 6:25:46 PM10/17/19
to GWT Users
Hristo,  Thanks for that.  I had not heard of Tabulator -- it could be useful.  Cheers!

Hristo Stoyanov

Oct 17, 2019, 6:59:35 PM10/17/19
to GWT Users
No problem, Tabulator and UiKit are very powerful