The import org.apache.commons.lang cannot be resolved in GWT 2.7

Bhumika Thaker

Mar 17, 2015, 4:11:21 AM3/17/15
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have upgraded gwt version from gwt 2.5 to gwt 2.7.

It shows error after upgrading

The import org.apache.commons.lang.StringUtils cannot be resolved.
org.apache.commons.lang.StringEscapeUtils cannot be resolved.

At a line no. if (!StringUtils.isEmpty(pCommande))
StringEscapeUtils.unescapeHtml(file);

Is gwt remove support for it? is there alternate api for same? why is it removed?

Thanks,
Bhumika

Juan Pablo Gardella

Mar 17, 2015, 9:15:50 AM3/17/15
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
The import org.apache.commons.lang.StringUtils cannot be resolved means that commons-lang is not in your classpath.

Bhumika Thaker

Mar 17, 2015, 10:01:32 AM3/17/15
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
No It's not common-lang. It refer gwt-dev.jar.

It's done. There is new package structure
org.apache.common.lang3.StringUtils

Thanks,
Bhumika

On 17 March 2015 at 05:11, Bhumika Thaker <thaker....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have upgraded gwt version from gwt 2.5 to gwt 2.7.

It shows error after upgrading

The import org.apache.commons.lang.StringUtils cannot be resolved.
org.apache.commons.lang.StringEscapeUtils cannot be resolved.

At a line no. if (!StringUtils.isEmpty(pCommande))
StringEscapeUtils.unescapeHtml(file);

Is gwt remove support for it? is there alternate api for same? why is it removed?

Thanks,
Bhumika

Vijay Kanta

May 13, 2020, 7:55:30 AM5/13/20
to GWT Users
Hey thanks all. I was able to fix the same problem in BigBlueButton server's Java demo app.