looking for JsInterop information

Rob Newton

Nov 12, 2019, 12:16:05 AM11/12/19
to GWT Users
Hi,

I am looking for info on how to use JsInterop where arrays [], Lists and other collections are involved.

Besides this section of the GWTProject.org site:

and this jsinterop-by-example page from google:

which don't mention arrays or other collections, are there other good sources of information around?

If I search this group there are postings where things like JsArray or the jsinterop-base utilities are mentioned, but I am hoping there is some definitive site with collection examples that I have missed?

Thanks,
Rob

Shawn

Nov 13, 2019, 5:54:57 AM11/13/19