How to include changesets to an existing gerrit review?

Juan Pablo Gardella

Mar 9, 2015, 10:49:24 AM3/9/15
to google-web-tool...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've started a gerrit review and I have to add to add some improvements due some review observations. How I can include the changes in the same gerrit review?

Thanks

Daniel Kurka

Mar 9, 2015, 10:56:00 AM3/9/15
to google-web-tool...@googlegroups.com
You make the changes in your local git client and amend the commit: 'git commit --amend'

Then you just push to gerrit: 'git push origin HEAD:refs/for/master' and this will update the review.

Google Germany GmbH
Dienerstr. 12
80331 München

Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Katherine Stephens

Juan Pablo Gardella

Mar 9, 2015, 10:58:35 AM3/9/15
to google-web-tool...@googlegroups.com