Broken Draw Multiple Charts example

Paul Mackinney

Mar 2, 2016, 11:43:35 AM3/2/16
to Google Visualization API
I was hoping to use Google Multiple Charts for an internal website, but one of the key examples I want to use is broken. It's not clear where to report this or if anyone cares. Hence this post.

  1. Go here https://developers.google.com/chart/
  2. Click the Guides tag at the top next to Home
  3. Click Draw Multiple Charts

None of the example charts display, you just see blank areas.
When I copy & paste the code into an html file and look at it with Chrome or Firefox, I see the same results.

Sergey Grabkovsky

Mar 2, 2016, 11:52:54 AM3/2/16
to Google Visualization API

It sounds like you are experiencing the issues caused by caching and propagation delays of our latest release. These issues should fix themselves eventually (we suspect over the next few days). In the meantime, you can workaround it by explicitly specifying a version, such as '43' or '44' instead of 'current' or 'upcoming'. If this workaround does not fix your problem, please post back with a code sample.

Please refer to issue #2185.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

Paul Mackinney

Mar 4, 2016, 6:35:46 PM3/4/16
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
Yes, working perfectly now at the same URL. Thanks!

Paul Mackinney
Systems & Quality Manager
O.N. Diagnostics, LLC
2150 Shattuck Ave. Suite 610, Berkeley, CA 94704
510-204-0688 (phone) | 510-356-4349 (fax)
If you receive this message in error, please delete it immediately. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure and dissemination under applicable law.