A hill before the change

airt

Oct 14, 2018, 12:01:16 PM10/14/18
to Google Visualization API
I have iterations on x-axis, all points on the plot are correct (57=58=59, 60=61), but why would this hill between 58 and 59 and "underhill" between 60 and 61 appear? Can I disable it somehow?
Hope for your reply. Thanks.
Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 18.51.50.png

Daniel LaLiberte

Oct 14, 2018, 7:08:42 PM10/14/18
to Google Visualization API
That's a very clear demonstration of how the lines are smoothed currently.  There has never been any option for another way to do it, though line smoothing can be done in a variety of ways.

Maybe you can pick out one that would be better for you:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoothing#Algorithms