Google Sheets Filtering in Google Sites

Lucas Restivo

Feb 28, 2018, 3:40:58 PM2/28/18
to Google Visualization API
Hey there! I have a data set in Google Sheets that utilizes the function feature to make navigation easier/quicker

When I upload this sheet to a Google Site, I lose the ability to filter the data. Is there anyway around this?

Disclaimer* I am not a programmer or experienced with computer science. It's a project for work I've been assigned to

Thanks in advance!

Jean-Rémi Delteil

Mar 1, 2018, 10:51:25 AM3/1/18
to Google Visualization API
Hi Lucas,

I'm sure to understand your goal, you may want to check out Awesome-Table: https://sites.google.com/site/scriptsexamples/available-web-apps/awesome-tables

It allows to build Data display from spreadsheets, with filtering capabilities.
You will find the documentation here : https://support.awesome-table.com/hc/en-us

The app is free for low usage.

Lucas Restivo

Mar 1, 2018, 5:02:04 PM3/1/18
to Google Visualization API
Thank you!! I'll try it out!

Lucas Restivo

Mar 2, 2018, 2:22:12 PM3/2/18
to Google Visualization API
So I've figured out how to make the Awesome Table, which is really helpful! However, its only using 121 out of the 409 rows of my Google Sheet. Is this a limitation of the free app or is there a way around this?

Jean-Rémi Delteil

Mar 3, 2018, 5:47:01 AM3/3/18
to Google Visualization API
There are no such limitations.