Error : 'gvjs_fO' is undefined in IE with compatibility view

Sahar Mohebbi

Oct 31, 2018, 1:10:10 PM10/31/18
to Google Visualization API

Hello,

I am supporting an application that has an org chart that can not be loaded when using compatibility view in IE,

The error is :  'gvjs_fO' is undefined and the chart can not be loaded and stays in loading phase.

Here is the part of code for loading chart :

<script type="text/javascript" src="include/jquery-1.6.2.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.gstatic.com/charts/loader.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="include/json2.js"></script>

<script type='text/javascript'>
      google
.charts.load('current', {packages:['orgchart']});
      google
.charts.setOnLoadCallback(drawChart);
</script>

when I remove the compatibility view , the chart can be loaded but I need to have compatibility view,

Could you please help to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Sahar