List of locales

Daniel Finnan

Oct 31, 2022, 11:51:14 AM10/31/22
to Google Visualization API
Hi,

I've been scouring the Google Charts documentation, but can't find what I'm looking for. Does anybody know where to find the list of supported locales for Google Charts? Doesn't appear to be much detail apart from here.

Any help much appreciated, thanks,

Daniel LaLiberte

Oct 31, 2022, 12:08:56 PM10/31/22
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,

We should publish the following list of supported locals.  It's a rather large subset of all the locals that Google supports.

const Languages = {
'af': true,
'am': true,
'az': true,
'ar': true,
'arb': 'ar',
'bg': true,
'bn': true,
'ca': true,
'cs': true,
'cmn': 'zh',
'da': true,
'de': true,
'el': true,
'en': true,
'en_gb': true,
// "en_AU", ??
// "en_IE",
// "en_US",
'es': true,
'es_419': true,
'et': true,
'eu': true,
'fa': true,
'fi': true,
'fil': true,
'fr': true,
'fr_ca': true,
'gl': true,
'ka': true,
'gu': true,
'he': 'iw',
'hi': true,
'hr': true,
'hu': true,
'hy': true,
'id': true,
'in': 'id',
'is': true,
'it': true,
'iw': true,
'ja': true,
'ji': 'yi',
'jv': false,
'jw': 'jv',
'km': true,
'kn': true,
'ko': true,
'lo': true,
'lt': true,
'lv': true,
'ml': true,
'mn': true,
'mo': 'ro',
'mr': true,
'ms': true,
'nb': 'no',
'ne': true,
'nl': true,
'no': true,
'pl': true,
'pt': 'pt_br',
'pt_br': true,
'pt_pt': true,
'ro': true,
'ru': true,
'si': true,
'sk': true,
'sl': true,
'sr': true,
'sv': true,
'sw': true,
'swh': 'sw',
'ta': true,
'te': true,
'th': true,
'tl': 'fil',
'tr': true,
'uk': true,
'ur': true,
'vi': true,
'yi': false,
'zh': 'zh_cn',
'zh_cn': true,
'zh_hk': true,
'zh_tw': true,
'zsm': 'ms',
'zu': true,
};

Daniel LaLiberte

 • SWE

 Cambridge MA

 • dlaliberte@Google.com

Daniel Finnan

Oct 31, 2022, 12:40:20 PM10/31/22
to Google Visualization API
Hi Daniel, thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Best, D