How to unsubscribe from emails

Peter Haworth

Oct 8, 2019, 12:33:12 PM10/8/19
to Google Visualization API
How can I unsubscribe from emails from this group?  There are instructions in the emails I receive to send an email to a specific email address which I've done at least a half dozen times but I still get emails every day.

PRIYANKA

Oct 8, 2019, 12:38:17 PM10/8/19
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
I am facing the similar issue. Please, could anyone suggest how to unsubscribe from emails from this group?

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 10:03 PM Peter Haworth <pete.ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
How can I unsubscribe from emails from this group?  There are instructions in the emails I receive to send an email to a specific email address which I've done at least a half dozen times but I still get emails every day.

Priyanka Laha
Research Scholar
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

Jon Orwant

Oct 8, 2019, 12:56:57 PM10/8/19
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com