Server Side Rendering of Google charts

Karthic ambalavanan

Feb 21, 2019, 5:21:30 AM2/21/19
to Google Visualization API
I know Google charts depends on the client side to render graph but I want to know  whether it is possible to generate the charts Images in the server side so that i dont have to depend on the client side.

Jon Orwant

Feb 23, 2019, 12:35:06 PM2/23/19
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, it is not possible to generate the Google Charts serverside at this time.

Jon

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 5:21 AM Karthic ambalavanan <ambalavan...@gmail.com> wrote:
I know Google charts depends on the client side to render graph but I want to know  whether it is possible to generate the charts Images in the server side so that i dont have to depend on the client side.

Sales Staff

Feb 27, 2020, 11:56:15 AM2/27/20
to Google Visualization API
Hello,

I've checked EVERYWHERE and I cannot find my answer. Help, please?

If I paste in the google code to my aspx page, the org chart shows up perfect. But if I use a text field or a literal in my aspx page, and build the variable EXACTLY as is shown in the google code, the chart does not show up!

Why is this? What's the difference? Banging my head.

Thanks in advance,
Dave

On Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 11:35:06 AM UTC-6, Jon Orwant wrote:
Unfortunately, it is not possible to generate the Google Charts serverside at this time.

Jon

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 5:21 AM Karthic ambalavanan <ambalavan...@gmail.com> wrote:
I know Google charts depends on the client side to render graph but I want to know  whether it is possible to generate the charts Images in the server side so that i dont have to depend on the client side.

Sales Staff

Feb 27, 2020, 11:58:30 AM2/27/20
to Google Visualization API
Note: when I say, " build the variable EXACTLY as is shown in the google code" - I mean that this is done in the aspx.vb file of the same name.

Thanks.