Chart Options Question

Al Lemieux

Apr 10, 2018, 6:52:22 AM4/10/18
to Google Visualization API
I'm new to Google Charts and I have some questions on Chart options:

1. How can I change the font that's being used in the chart? Can I use a Google Font for the chart?
2. On the Pie Chart, can I have the annotations on the pie pieces outside the chart?
3. On the Bar chart, how can I show the xAxis values as percentages?
4. On the Bar chart, how can I increase the height of the bars?

Thank you.
double-chart-example.html

Cheryl Evans

Apr 10, 2018, 12:35:45 PM4/10/18
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
1. var barChart = new google.visualization.ColumnChart(document.getElementById("columnchart_values"));
      barChart.draw(view, barOptions, {fontName:"Roboto"});
Roboto is a Google chart

3. under options--

hAxis: {
format: "#,###'%'"
        },

4. I think that you can play with the gridlines and possibly change it that way