How control the width of bars when using Date filters?

Dena

Sep 21, 2016, 4:57:52 PM9/21/16
to Google Visualization API
I have a date filter with some bar chats, however, the width of the bars are different in all three charts as attached and I'm not sure why and I can't change them.  Also, when there is only 1 value (i.e. 1 bar) in the chart the chart spreads across a few x-values which doesn't look great and it's confusing.  Any ideas how I can make the bar widths narrower and consistent?  I tried playing with bar.groupWidth option but no response.  I'm using CoreCharts and this case a Combo Chart.

Thanks,
Nav Dena
barcharts.png

Daniel LaLiberte

Oct 18, 2016, 4:31:38 PM10/18/16
to Google Visualization API
Have you tried bar.width?  And specify a number not a percentage string.  The bar.groupWidth (or bar.group.width) should behave similarly, with a number rather than a percentage.