About Chart API License

2008 tmz

May 17, 2016, 6:00:10 AM5/17/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi.
I think that I want to use the Chart API in Web applications that use only on the intranet.
To such usage is, in the terms of the Google API, we need to conclude a license agreement?
Or, does it be approved for use until some kind of conditions?
I'm worried you do not understand may read the terms of the API.
Could you tell me?

Jon Orwant

May 17, 2016, 7:24:03 AM5/17/16
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
It's fine to use as is, although it requires an Internet connection to work. No license agreement needed.

Jon

2008 tmz

May 17, 2016, 7:49:58 PM5/17/16
to Google Visualization API
Thank you so much

Since there may be less than words , supplements .
Web program that I want to use is one that has been installed in the company's server , is what can only be used with the employees limited .
On that program , I would sense that the use GoogleAPI over the Internet , do you no problem for ChartAPI?

2016年5月17日火曜日 20時24分03秒 UTC+9 orw...@google.com: