ChartRangeFilter - limiting with View limits any bound components to the same view - any way around this.

Mark Evans

Mar 25, 2019, 2:29:03 PM3/25/19
to Google Visualization API

   I am trying to put together a google chart dashboard using the  google.visualization.Dashboard. In the dashboard I have a line chart a chart range filter and a table. The data table I have has 6 columns of data, I only want to show 2 of those in the line chart and chart range filter, so I have a applied the options - > view to both to the chart wrapper for those chart . E.g. 'view': {'columns': [0, 1, 2]}.

I also want to use the timeline filter to show the relevant table data but I want to show all 6 columns. Is there a way of doing this? If I bind the chart range filter to the table it only shows the 2 columns I have specified in the ChartRangeFilter.