invalid JSON for Google Visualization API - need help

josh carrillo

Sep 21, 2016, 11:18:17 AM9/21/16
to Google Visualization API

Can you assist with JSON issue with chrome browser for visualization API?  - I saw you resolved a few JSON issues before in the groups.

I’m working on a MVC5 project and I’m getting error in Chrome, but it works fine in IE; which is really odd to me….

Daniel LaLiberte

Sep 21, 2016, 1:13:51 PM9/21/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi Josh,

This post ends up looking empty.  You'll need to post HTML encoded so that it doesn't get processed by email programs as HTML.

Better than posting your code, could you post a link to your web page?  That way we have a chance of actually using it and seeing the problem as you are seeing it.

josh carrillo

Sep 21, 2016, 1:49:08 PM9/21/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi Daniel,

I re-posted a new thread, since the img didn't go through. The link is below to the new thread:

sorry for any confusion.
Josh

Daniel LaLiberte

Sep 21, 2016, 2:01:28 PM9/21/16
to Google Visualization API
What I can see in that image looks OK, but looks can be deceiving.  Perhaps there are some bad chars that look normal in an image.  So we really need to see the actual web page.  If you want to send me a link privately, I could take a look.