Google Charts api for QR Codes?

Brad Wickwire

Nov 29, 2016, 10:05:58 AM11/29/16
to Google Visualization API
We have been using the old Infographics API to generate QR Codes but I noticed that it has been deprecated and replaced by Google Charts. The problem is that I can not seem to find any documents on QR Codes inside the new charts. Can someone help point me in the correct direction?

OLD API URL

OLD REFERENCE GUIDE

NEW REFERENCE GUIDE

Jon Orwant

Nov 29, 2016, 12:25:21 PM11/29/16
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
The new Google Charts don't have QR support, sorry!

Jon

Phani Shashank Lingam

Mar 26, 2019, 5:33:44 AM3/26/19
to Google Visualization API
Does this mean the old API for QR Codes cannot be used anymore?
Also any idea when this API will be completely turned off?

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 10:05 AM, Brad Wickwire <br...@stubwire.com> wrote:
We have been using the old Infographics API to generate QR Codes but I noticed that it has been deprecated and replaced by Google Charts. The problem is that I can not seem to find any documents on QR Codes inside the new charts. Can someone help point me in the correct direction?

OLD API URL

OLD REFERENCE GUIDE

NEW REFERENCE GUIDE

Johan Olofsson

Feb 3, 2020, 2:29:24 AM2/3/20
to Google Visualization API
is this true? Cause they removed the link, but then in another webpage I saw a new link and has used that since the removal of QR codes..
chart.apis.google.com is the new link I use.

But I have problems with it, when I request too fast it doesn't import the qr picture..