Concentric Pie Charts

Jason Bell

Dec 13, 2017, 7:29:03 AM12/13/17
to Google Visualization API
I see that back in 2011 there was a request for 'concentric pie chart' support in G-Suite Sheets. I would really like to produce these on the fly from recruitment data that we collect daily. The answer in 2011 was a resounding "No", but we are now six years down the line so I'll pop the question again...  Does anyone know of a way to create one of these beauties (see example) using scripts or an add-in that would achieve the same result?

Thanks

JB

Katene Mitchell

Feb 20, 2019, 10:20:57 PM2/20/19
to Google Visualization API
have made these previously in Excel, and am looking at creating these in Sheets so I can share project reports online.
its a bit disappointing that just as I find how to do them in Sheets, I also see that they're about to be removed within 3 weeks.
what does it take to have these carried over to the new api?