different between new google.charts.Bar & google.visualization.ComboChart

natarajan govindavel

Jan 21, 2016, 8:53:21 AM1/21/16
to Google Visualization API
 var chart = new google.charts.Bar(document.getElementById('div_id_3'));
        chart.draw(dataArray[2], google.charts.Bar.convertOptions(options2));

And

google.visualization.ComboChart(document.getElementById('chart_div'));

  chart.draw(view,options)

what is the different between these two?

How to add Annotation text for first one

Sergey Grabkovsky

Jan 21, 2016, 11:53:07 AM1/21/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi Natarajan,

The first difference between the two is that the latter is a combo chart. This means that it supports multiple series types, like line, scatter, bar, and candlestick; where the first chart (google.charts.Bar) only supports bars.

The second difference is that google.charts.Bar is a Material Chart, which effectively just means that it follows the Material Design specification, and google.visualization.{BarChart,ColumnChart,ComboChart} are our "Classic" Charts, which means that they precede Material Design.

The Material Charts are newer, which also means that they don't support a lot of the features that the Classic Charts do. Here is a bug tracking all the unsupported features. Note that "annotations" are on that list, which answers your last question: you currently cannot add annotations to Material Charts.

On a side note, I'm not sure where you got the example that passes "dataArray[2]" to the Material Chart's draw call, but that seems wrong. It takes a DataTable, exactly like the Classic Charts do.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

natarajan govindavel

Jan 22, 2016, 3:53:56 AM1/22/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi Sergey,

Thanks you so much for your quick response.
dataArray[2] is a type of DataTable only and which is generated dynamically from code behind.
And one more clarification is legend position supported by Material Charts?
Anyway i going to refer that link which is given by you.
Please add some more points that are already which is very useful for me.

Thanks again
Natarajan Govindavel

and

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 8:53 AM natarajan govindavel <natara...@gmail.com> wrote:
 var chart = new google.charts.Bar(document.getElementById('div_id_3'));
        chart.draw(dataArray[2], google.charts.Bar.convertOptions(options2));

And

google.visualization.ComboChart(document.getElementById('chart_div'));

  chart.draw(view,options)

what is the different between these two?

How to add Annotation text for first one

Sergey Grabkovsky

Jan 22, 2016, 9:41:08 AM1/22/16
to Google Visualization API
The Material Charts support putting the legend on the right or the left, but not on top or bottom.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

natarajan govindavel

Jan 25, 2016, 10:09:18 AM1/25/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi Sergey,

Thank you for your reply.
I have one more problem.
The Chart inside the tab which is not active(div display:none). The chart not displayed properly.
If i make it visibility : Hidden/Visible it is rendering properly but shows lot of empty space in the page.
Is this issue resolved?
Any fix available for this?

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

Sergey Grabkovsky

Jan 25, 2016, 10:31:05 AM1/25/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi Natarajan,

The issue you are talking about now is a known issue. There are known issues with text measurement with invisible divs. The recommended workaround is to delay the chart rendering until the div becomes visible.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

natarajan govindavel

Jan 28, 2016, 6:28:48 AM1/28/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi Sergey,

Do we have Export Option in Material Chart?
Can we do this kind dynamic charts in Classical Chart(ref below)?

Thanks
Natarajan Govindavel
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-visualization-api+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

Sergey Grabkovsky

Jan 28, 2016, 10:01:40 AM1/28/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi Natarajan,

Your jsfiddle link doesn't link to your jsfiddle (it just links to an empty fiddle). You need to save your fiddle before it gives you a valid link. Presumably, you're talking about .getImageURI(), which is not supported for Material Charts.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

natarajan govindavel

Jan 29, 2016, 1:46:17 AM1/29/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi Sergey,

Thank you so much for your help. And one more help
When can we expect this feature (getImageURI()) because one of my client really want this.
Can we do this kind dynamic charts in Classical Chart(ref below)?

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

Sergey Grabkovsky

Jan 29, 2016, 10:03:34 AM1/29/16
to Google Visualization API
I don't have any estimates for when you might expect getImageURI for Material Charts. We are currently prioritizing other features.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

Sergey Grabkovsky

Jan 29, 2016, 10:05:27 AM1/29/16
to Google Visualization API
Forgot to answer the second part of your question, about the jsfiddle. If you're asking whether the Classic Charts support axis formatting options, they do: https://jsfiddle.net/88z92w4p/

natarajan govindavel

Feb 1, 2016, 4:45:29 AM2/1/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi Sergey,

I have multiple charts on the same page.Everything working fine one of the chart bar color not applied properly.
It shows the default color(blue). I faced this issue only in IE 9 and IE 10.
i given my code below. please advice me

 var chartnew = new google.charts.Bar(document.getElementById('div_id_9'));
                     chartnew.draw(dataArray[8], google.charts.Bar.convertOptions({
                     width: 1000,
                     height: 330,
                     titlePosition: 'none',
                     legend: { position: 'right'},
                     isStacked: true,
                     vAxis: {title: "Incident Count",textStyle: {color: 'black'}},
                     hAxis: {title: "Locations",textStyle: {color: 'black'}},
                     series: {
                        0:{
                                targetAxisIndex: 0,
                                color:'#F3C1BC'
                            },
                        1:{
                                targetAxisIndex: 0,
                                color:'#E7827A'
                            },
                        2:{
                                targetAxisIndex: 0,
                                color:'#DB4437'
                            }
                        }
                     }));
                }

Thanks
Natarajan Govindavel.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

natarajan govindavel

Feb 15, 2016, 10:09:39 AM2/15/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi Sergey,

I have dynamically loading multiple charts in same page using jquery and ajax.
Sometimes ( not frequent  and random manner ) some of the charts not displayed.
Is this known issue? Is there any workaround for this.
Please guide me.

Thanks
Natarajan Govindavel

Sergey Grabkovsky

Feb 16, 2016, 10:27:53 AM2/16/16
to Google Visualization API
Natarajan,

We've seen a number of bugs with multiple Material charts not rendering on the same page. I was under the impression that these issues were all fixed (presuming you're using the latest Charts code). It is highly likely that the issues are due to how you're using Charts, and not due to Charts code itself. However, it is also possible that there's still a bug. Without seeing the code that you're using, I couldn't say whether this is a bug in our code or in yours.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

natarajan govindavel

Feb 19, 2016, 8:47:45 AM2/19/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi sergey,

I have seen  below mentioned issue in browser console
Error: one or more fonts could not be loaded.

In FireFox (44.0.2) this issue happen more frequently.
And I checked with the link

so i changed from current to 43 still issue exists.
And my code is very complex because making the array dynamically from webservice (asmx) and calling that data using jquery ajax.

function ChangePeriodL(id) {
    if (id != "") {
        $(".loc").removeClass('active');
        $(id).addClass('active');
        value = $(id).attr('id');
        event_id = "CLICK"; //click event
        g_var = 0;
    } else
        value = 0;
    $.ajax({
        type: "POST",
        url: "remote url",
        contentType: "application/json; charset=utf-8",
        dataType: "json",
        data: JSON.stringify({
            "timespan": value
        }),
        success: function(data) {
            if (data.d != "Empty") {
                addCode(data.d);
                if (typeof dataArray[8] != "undefined") {
                    $('#AllLoc').text(TitleArray[8]);
                    if (dataArray[8].getNumberOfRows() > 3)
                        var height = dataArray[8].getNumberOfRows() * 40 + 100; //Set dynamic height = Number of Rows * bar + padding
                    else
                        var height = 300;

                    $('#div_id_9').height(height);
                    var chartnew = new google.charts.Bar(document.getElementById('div_id_9'));
                    chartnew.draw(dataArray[8], google.charts.Bar.convertOptions({
                        width: 1000,
                        height: '100%',
                        titlePosition: 'none', //hiding chart title
                        legend: {
                            position: 'right' //place chart legend at right side
                        },
                        isStacked: true, //for stacked chart
                        vAxis: {
                            title: "Incident Count",
                            textStyle: {
                                color: 'black'
                            }
                        },
                        hAxis: {
                            title: "Locations",
                            textStyle: {
                                color: 'black'
                            }
                        },
                        bars: 'horizontal', //for showing bars horizontal
                        series: {
                            0: {
                                targetAxisIndex: 0,
                                color: '#F3C1BC'
                            },
                            1: {
                                targetAxisIndex: 0,
                                color: '#E7827A'
                            },
                            2: {
                                targetAxisIndex: 0,
                                color: '#DB4437'
                            }
                        }
                    }));
                    google.visualization.events.addListener(chartnew, 'ready', myReadyHandler);
                }
            } else {
                $('#AllLoc').text("All Incident By Location");
                $("#div_id_9").html(message);
                myReadyHandler(); // increment the g_var by 1 if no record exists otherwise program thought still one chart not redered. by NG 02/16/2016
            }
        },
        error: function(x, e) {
            alert(x.responseText);
        }
    });
}

function addCode(code) {
            var JS = document.createElement('script');
            JS.text = code;
            document.body.appendChild(JS);
        }

Thanks
Natarajan Govindavel

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Sergey Grabkovsky

Feb 19, 2016, 10:13:59 AM2/19/16
to Google Visualization API
So I don't see anything obviously wrong with your code. Could you link to a page on which you're experiencing the error? If you're uncomfortable sharing the link over the forum, feel free to send me a private message.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

natarajan govindavel

Feb 24, 2016, 10:26:35 AM2/24/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi Sergey,

Is there any other way to save material chart as images.

Thanks
Natarajan Govidavel
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-visualization-api+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@goo

Sergey Grabkovsky

Feb 24, 2016, 11:01:59 AM2/24/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi Natarajan,

You should be able to use html2canvas to save the charts as images, as the stackoverflow post suggests. You may be aware that some of our charts (like ComboChart and the rest of the charts provided by the 'corechart' package) support getImageUri, which will basically allow you to save images of the charts, but Material Charts do not yet support this API.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@goo

natarajan govindavel

Mar 7, 2016, 6:32:37 AM3/7/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi Sergey,

Thank so much for your support. Almost fixed all the issues except one.
Is their anyway to hiding these (highlighted) supplementary axis from the chart.

Thanks
Natarajan Govindavel
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-visualization-api+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

natarajan govindavel

Mar 7, 2016, 7:50:09 AM3/7/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi Sergey,

I am using the Visualization (classical) and Material Chart on the same page.

As mention below.

   <script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.google.com/jsapi?autoload={
            'modules':[{
              'name':'visualization',
              'version':'1.1',
              'packages':['corechart','bar','controls']
            }]
          }"></script>
          <script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.gstatic.com/charts/loader.js"></script>
          <script type="text/javascript">
          google.charts.load('43', {
                'packages': ['bar', 'controls']
            });

This is make any problems or Issues.

Because some times i face the issue "You called the draw() method with the wrong type of data rather than a DataTable or DataView".

I search this issue in google. the below link tells using library two times is the cause for this issue. i just confused.

Thanks
Natarajan

natarajan govindavel

Mar 7, 2016, 7:59:22 AM3/7/16
to Google Visualization API
I forget to mention one thing. The below given chart is material chart.

Sergey Grabkovsky

Mar 7, 2016, 10:09:37 AM3/7/16
to Google Visualization API
Natarajan,

Please do not use autoload and the gstatic loader on the same page. This can lead to issues that are very difficult to figure out.

The gstatic loader is the only place where we're pushing new versions at this point. Loading jsapi as well will cause older versions to be loaded. The gstatic loader should be the only loader you use at this point (this means you should remove the jsapi script entirely, unless you use the GeoChart, in which case you still should not have it autoload). You need to add 'corechart' to your google.charts.load call though.

Sadly, there is currently no way to hide an axis in Material Charts.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

natarajan govindavel

Mar 8, 2016, 1:50:03 AM3/8/16
to Google Visualization API

Hi Sergey,

If i remove jsapi loader code as you said i faced the following issue.

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.gstatic.com/charts/loader.js"></script>
<%-- <script type="textSergey,/javascript" src="https://www.google.com/jsapi?autoload={
            'modules':[{
              'name':'visualization',
              'version':'1.1',
              'packages':['corechart','bar','controls']
            }]
          }"></script>--%>
 google.charts.load('current', {
                'packages': ['corechart','bar', 'controls']
            });
it shows the error message. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'arrayToDataTable' of undefined.
In the visualization charts not loaded.

Thanks
Natarajan
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-visualization-api+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Mar 8, 2016, 9:52:16 AM3/8/16
to Google Visualization API
It sounds like you're not putting your chart code into a callback. That is, you're probably doing something like:
<script src=".../jsapi?autoload=..."></script>
<script>
var data = google.visualization.arrayToDataTable(...);
// more chart stuff
</script>

When you should be doing:
<script>
google.charts.load(...);
google.charts.setOnLoadCallback(drawChart);

function drawChart() {
  var data = google.visualization.arrayToDataTable(...);
  // more chart stuff
}
</script>

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

natarajan govindavel

Mar 10, 2016, 8:22:25 AM3/10/16
to Google Visualization API
 Hi Sergey,

 I tried your solution which is working fine in Firefox and Chrome but Not in IE (checked with IE10,IE9,IE8,IE7).
 It produce same issue . SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'arrayToDataTable' of undefined or null reference.

 Thanks
 Natarajan
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-visualization-api+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

natarajan govindavel

Mar 10, 2016, 9:12:47 AM3/10/16
to Google Visualization API
 Hi Sergey,

 I tried your solution which is working fine in Firefox and Chrome but Not in IE (checked with IE10,IE9,IE8,IE7).
 It produce same issue . SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'arrayToDataTable' of undefined or null reference.
    I am using both classical and material chart on same page. should i need these two lib included?
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.google.com/jsapi"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.gstatic.com/charts/loader.js"></script>
google.setOnLoadCallback(function() {
                dataArray[0] = google.visualization.arrayToDataTable([['Status','Count'],['Open',183],['Closed',32]]);TitleArray[0] = 'Incident Status';;
                if (typeof dataArray[0] != "undefined") {
                    // Array dynamically generated from code behind
                    var options = {
                    width: '100%',
                    height: 400,
                    titlePosition: 'none',//hiding the chart title
                    legend: {
                        position: 'bottom' //fix legend in bottom
                    },
                    is3D: true
                    };
                    var colors = new Array()
                    for (var i = 0; i < dataArray[0].getNumberOfRows(); i++) {
                    if (dataArray[0].getValue(i, 0) == "Open")
                        colors[i] = '#DB4437';
                    else if (dataArray[0].getValue(i, 0) == "Closed")
                        colors[i] = '#3FC380';
                    else if (dataArray[0].getValue(i, 0) == "Incident Disposition")
                        colors[i] = '#F9BF3B';
                }
                options.colors = colors;
                    $('#status').text(TitleArray[0]);
                    drawChart('Pie', dataArray[0], 'div_id_1', options);
                    }
                });

natarajan govindavel

Mar 10, 2016, 9:15:51 AM3/10/16
to Google Visualization API
 Hi Sergey,

 I tried your solution which is working fine in Firefox and Chrome but Not in IE (checked with IE10,IE9,IE8,IE7).
 It produce same issue . SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'arrayToDataTable' of undefined or null reference.
    I am using both classical and material charts on same page. should i include both library?
[...]

Sergey Grabkovsky

Mar 10, 2016, 9:43:18 AM3/10/16
to Google Visualization API
Natarajan,

As I've said in an earlier email, you should only include /jsapi if you use a GeoChart, and it doesn't appear that you do, so you should not include it at all.

Remember, that with the new loader, you need to do: google.charts.load and google.charts.setOnLoadCallback.

 Thanks
 Natarajan
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-visualizati...@googlegroups.com.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

natarajan govindavel

Mar 10, 2016, 9:50:52 AM3/10/16
to Google Visualization API
Working fine.
you are rocks sergey

Thanks
Natarajan Govindavel
 Thanks
 Natarajan
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-visualization-api+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

<blockquot

natarajan govindavel

Apr 27, 2016, 11:14:36 AM4/27/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi Sergey,

I want to fix the bar width in Bar chart and i am using Material chart.

the below mentioned code not working for me.

Options = {
                                    width: '100%',
                                    height: '100%',
                                    bar: {groupWidth: "15%"},
                                    titlePosition: 'none', //hiding chart title.
                                    legend: {
                                        position: 'right' //setting legend position to right.
                                    },
                                    isStacked: true,
                                    vAxis: {
                                        title: "Incident Count",
                                        textStyle: {
                                            color: 'black' //set axis color to black.
                                        }
                                    },
                                    hAxis: {
                                        title: "Locations",
                                        textStyle: {
                                            color: 'black' //set axis color to black.
                                        }
                                    },
                                    bars: 'horizontal', //show horizontal bars
                                    series: {
                                        0: {
                                            targetAxisIndex: 0,
                                            color: '#F3C1BC'
                                        },
                                        1: {
                                            targetAxisIndex: 0,
                                            color: '#E7827A'
                                        },
                                        2: {
                                            targetAxisIndex: 0,
                                            color: '#DB4437'
                                        }
                                    }
                                }

I have checked the issue which you sent already.
This is not in the list.

Please advice me,

Thanks
Natarajan Govindavel
 Thanks
 Natarajan
--

unnamed.gif

natarajan govindavel

Apr 28, 2016, 11:13:04 AM4/28/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi,
bar.groupWidth property not working Especially bar chart having single.
Is there any workaround for this?

Thanks
Natarajan Govindavel.
 Thanks
 Natarajan
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-visualization-api+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

<blockquot

Daniel LaLiberte

Apr 28, 2016, 12:15:01 PM4/28/16
to Google Visualization API
The bar.groupWidth option is not working correctly with the Material charts.  Sorry.  I will add it to the list.

 Thanks
 Natarajan
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-visualizati...@googlegroups.com.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

<blockquot

natarajan govindavel

May 20, 2016, 3:51:17 AM5/20/16
to Google Visualization API
Thank you so much for your help Mr. Daniel LaLiberte.

i have one more clarification.
Can you please tell me how to scaling X axis value to whole numbers now showing

0 >> 0.2 >> 0.4 >> 0.6 >> 0.8 >> 1

Instead of that
i want to show like this.
 0 >> 1

I have tried with format : '0' option . i show  0 >> 0 >> 0 >> 1 >> 1 >> 1 like this.

And also tried with min/max values
format:'#',
minValue:0,
maxValue:Math.max.apply(Math,maxArray),
gridlines:{count:2}
}
It seems gridlines property not working with material charts.
But my client want whole numbers only. And one more thing  i can't specify the hardcorded values for this axis label because chart values various from 0 to 1,00,000 .

Please help me to get out of this issue. Thank you for your support.

Thanks
Natarajan.
 Thanks
 Natarajan
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-visualization-api+unsub...@googlegroups.com.
--

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

Daniel LaLiberte

May 20, 2016, 6:59:07 AM5/20/16
to Google Visualization API
You'll want a format like this: "#.#".

Many of the options don't apply to material charts, as noted in the documentation.

  The Material Charts are in beta. The appearance and interactivity are largely final, but many of the options available in Classic Charts are not yet available in them. You can find a list of options that are not yet supported in this issue

 Thanks
 Natarajan
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-visualizati...@googlegroups.com.
--

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

natarajan govindavel

May 31, 2016, 6:12:56 AM5/31/16
to Google Visualization API
hi,

Do we have option to sort the records based on time in Gantt Chart?

Thanks
NG

natarajan govindavel

Jul 27, 2016, 10:07:54 AM7/27/16
to Google Visualization API
hi,

Can we use tooltip selection and hover on piechart ?

selection for showing details
hover for count and percent.

Thanks
Natarajan

natarajan govindavel

Oct 13, 2016, 3:47:47 AM10/13/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi sergey,

I want to make one code behind method should return google chart as response.
Can we do that?

Thanks
Natarajan Govindavel.
 Thanks
 Natarajan
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-visualization-api+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc

gra...@google.com

<blockquot

Snehadeep Mohite

Mar 9, 2017, 4:36:59 AM3/9/17
to Google Visualization API

I am trying to load 'Gannt' chart package using visualization.

google.load('visualization', '1.0', {packages: ['charteditor', 'sankey', 'gantt'], callback: loadEditor});

But, I am getting below error,

Uncaught Error: Module: 'visualization' with package: 'gantt' not found!

and what is the difference between google.charts and google.visualization

Daniel LaLiberte

Mar 9, 2017, 10:37:49 AM3/9/17
to Google Visualization API
Gantt was changed from GanttChart to Gantt, but I forget exactly when. To get the latest version, you need to switch from google.load() to google.charts.load().  See https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/basic_load_libs#update-library-loader-code

Most charts start with google.visualization.  The material charts start with google.charts, but the prefix (google.visualization vs google.charts) doesn't mean anything significant.