Google Charts on a Closed Network

J Richards

Mar 21, 2016, 10:56:35 AM3/21/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi,
I'd like to use Google Charts for an embedded device. The embedded device will likely be on a closed network (i.e. a TCP/IP network with a firewall preventing access to public web sites). Is it possible to embed Google Charts within EEPROM and then use HTML linking to use the API stored on the device (as opposed to linking from the google networks)?

Thanks so much for your help!

Sergey Grabkovsky

Mar 22, 2016, 9:47:27 AM3/22/16
to Google Visualization API
Hi J,

It is against our terms of service to download Google Charts code and serve it yourself. We may support this use case at some point in the future, but currently do not.

unnamed.gif

Sergey Grabkovsky

Software Engineer

Google, Inc