Sankey diagram cut off from the bottom

issa

Feb 5, 2019, 1:47:50 AM2/5/19
to Google Visualization API
Hello,

I'm using Google Charts' Sankey diagram. Due to its aligning the image to the bottom of the bottom most source node and cutting everything beneath it it's removing some links and nodes in the process (see attached image). Is there anyway I can assign some padding to the bottom or tell it to align the nodes to the center instead of the bottom (which would also lead to more visually appealing more symmetrical diagrams)?

Thanks,
Issa
Screenshot_2019-02-05 Screenshot.png

Susenthiran Jayaraman

Feb 5, 2019, 2:50:05 AM2/5/19
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com
Hi issa.
i want to show 50 legends on google pie chart, then it's shows navigate button, but when i take printout only print on visible legends, not print all legends. any one help me?

Thanks & Regards,
 J.Susenthiran

RickW

May 13, 2019, 10:37:04 AM5/13/19
to Google Visualization API
I'm having a similar problem, that data gets cut off at the bottom.  Is there a practical limitation on the number of entries?  Because changing the height option only increases the size of the diagram's elements and it cuts off at the same place.
Thanks,
Rick

Sina Bahrami

Aug 8, 2019, 5:35:53 AM8/8/19
to Google Visualization API
Did you find a solution? I have the same problem.

Charles Friedo

Jul 5, 2021, 11:29:41 AM7/5/21
to Google Visualization API
Hello,

I would love to share with you how to visualize your data through Sankey diagram in Google Sheets and Excel.

Sharing video on How to create Sankey diagram

I used ChartExpo™ to make charts in just few clicks.

ChartExpo™ is both an Excel and Google Sheets data visualization tool.

What makes it so easy is that since it works perfectly with both spreadsheets, you can use it with your favorite spreadsheet.

You can easily use ChartExpo™ without any knowledge of coding or programming.

ChartExpo™ has over 80 visualizations in its library.

Installation Sources: