Google Charts

Víctor Eduardo Ramos Ambriz

Feb 12, 2018, 2:43:37 PM2/12/18
to Google Visualization API
Hi! I have a question, recently I've been worked with Google Charts API and I want to know how can I customize a combo chart to add an image on top of a bar, actually a serie of bars, I´ve found some examples but every one do it with the same image and a loop but this chart require an image for each bar chart, thanks!

Jon Orwant

Feb 12, 2018, 2:47:59 PM2/12/18
to google-visua...@googlegroups.com