Can I submit more than one proposal in the same org?

Rajat Khanduri

Mar 20, 2023, 12:42:54 PM3/20/23
to Google Summer of Code Discuss
I am aware that max 3 proposals can be submitted.
But can I submit more than one proposal in the same org?

Google Summer of Code Support

Mar 20, 2023, 12:47:48 PM3/20/23
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
I am aware that max 3 proposals can be submitted.
But can I submit more than one proposal in the same org?

Yes, you can submit multiple proposals to the same org for different project ideas.

ABHISHEK PATIDAR

Mar 20, 2023, 1:03:39 PM3/20/23
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
How many proposals can I submit in one organization ?

Google Summer of Code Support

Mar 20, 2023, 1:35:39 PM3/20/23
to google-summer-...@googlegroups.com
You can submit, 1, 2 or 3 proposals to a particular org if you wish. Only a maximum of 3 proposals can be submitted total for 2023 (whether that is across multiple orgs or 1 org).